Universal telescopic column for cameras
A camera lift is used to create vertical camera movements.
The lift can be used to achieve dramatic reveals or to add a sense of motion to an otherwise static shot.
The PTZ-lift is a telescopic camera column, that ranges in height between 70 and 170cm. The lift is controlled over a network
via Visca over IP protocol - ideal in a studio setup.
You can use any Visca IP controller, but when you choose PTZ-link it allows controlling the lift with a dual footswitch, while at the same time adjusting the PTZ camera with the joystick.
telescopic column for remote controlled cameras
- uses Visca camera protocol
- Control with any Visca controller or
PTZ-link controller with footswitches
- PoE camera and interface supply
- 230V ac column supply
- height 70-170cm
- height 120-220cm with optional column extender
- travel 100cm
- network rj45
- weight 10kg, controller 1kg
- floorplate 30x30cm
- payload: 20kg max
- cost effective solution
- PTZ-lift column on floorplate
- camera quick release plate
- multicable SDI, motor and UTP
- column power supply
- column Visca interface
- PoE splitter
- ac adapter 7.5V dc
MSRP € 1950,-
As above, with controller and footswitches:
- PTZ-link controller
- dual footswitch
MSRP € 2950,-
where to buy