The market for remote controlled cameras is rapidly expanding: the picture quality is improving, the number of manufacturers is growing and cameras become more affordable.
It can be a challenge to control different brands and technologies - you don't want several controllers on your desk. Or maybe you want to remotely control your camcorder by adding a Pan/Tilt head.
ArtiVisuals has developed a series of interfaces to solve these needs:
- Serial PTZ and Lanc control
- Serial PTZ and analog remote (Panasonic)
- Pan/Tilt for Blackmagic design Micro Studio Camera
- PTZ translator - universal PTZ interface/converter
- speed of pan and tilt
- smooth movement
- noise of the unit
- max load of the head (= camera weight)
- max angles of pan and tilt
- pan/tilt presets?
- presets camera (zoom, focus, iris)?
- interface camera: what kind?
- interface camera: what functions can be controlled?
- variable speed of pan, tilt, zoom?
- cost of the system
- can I use my existing cameras?